Sunday, May 20, 2012

A day out

Today I got to try my new cycling outfit (my first as well) eventhough the helmet was actually too small so I will need to swap it. A shame, since it fits really well and of course it goes well with the rest of the outfit (red and black). But safety first!

The weather we have in the middle of Sweden today is awesome and there is nothing like enjoying the countryside on a racer. I am gratfeful to my friend Johan who is actively 'dragging' me into this cycling thing. And who knows, after the Marathon I might look into triathlon to stay in shape and have new interesting goals to work towards apart from the seven summits then. And then there is ... Haha... Always something new challenging around the corner. But anyway, it is always good to have short term goals en route to the bigger goal. Helps with motivation to have a celebration now and then!

And I give you a picture from todays ride. Take care out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment