Sunday, May 13, 2012

On climbing...

Practicing climbing is an upcomming event for me this summer, amongst other things, and I can tell you I really long to it after having just hung up the phone with my personal trainer in the subject. =o)
He just finished packing gear for guiding 18 people over the next four days at a really nice site with difficulties (climbing skills) spanning from beginner to pro.

Of course he just _had_ to tell me that he will remain on location a couple of days after the guiding to just enjoy some more climbing on his own (well, with friends not working). Do I want to be there??? Heh, but of course. But I'll remain at home working and also pack the weeks schedule with work out in various forms as I keep resting my heel to hopefully be able to run intervals soon.

More on climbing later on and I will show you the gear I got a week or so back and share some thoughts on why I bought just this or that.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment