Saturday, May 12, 2012

Inspiration

Today the Gothenburg half marathon (the worlds largest) took place and quite a few friends participated. It seems all of them really pushed themselves really hard and broke their personal records and reached their individual goals. Congratulations to you all! It is so inspiring to get these reports and strenghtening when my heel tendon is still not well.

I got a call this morning and was asked to come take some pictures. It was Nymans Ur having an event with the Maserati club in Sweden. Did I take the gig? Yeah! How could I resist? So after some research and thoughts in preparation for the job the afternoon was spent watching some nice cars... Err, taking pictures of nice Maserati cars and of people. I managed to get a few glimpses of some really nice time pieces in the end too. That's right, I am quite into haute horlogerie! Perhaps some more on that later on.

All in all, a really good day in spite of not being able to run any intervals.

Once again, a warm congratualtion to all my running friends on your achievements today!

No comments:

Post a Comment