Friday, May 25, 2012

Sunglasses

Today I got a big, albeit nice, surprise when I logged onto my account at Oakley to check on my order I placed just two evening back, they had arrived already! I knew I was kind of late in getting around to ordering a pair of sunglasses for the Stockholm Marathon (due on 2'd june). Ok, so I sit down and made the final decision on design on the colours. Going to the shopping cart I realize it may be seriously too late since it is stated on their website that it may take 5-10 bussines days to ship. In other words, I can strongly recommend shopping online from Oakley. And just having tried them on from picking them up I can tell you they fit very well and the shading is excellent.

The lens tint I ordered is 'Positive Red Iridium' which offer 15% light transmission and is suitable for medium to bright light, they also enhances contrast. The frame, Radar, is team yellow, the icons team red and the ear socks red (now seeing them I think my other option on cardinal red would have been even better even though this is not at all bad).

They are a nice addition to the cyckling gear (mentioned in the blog post A day out) but I will also use them, as mentioned, for running and they should be perfect for mountaineering too. The good thing with this brand is that it is so easy to get new lenses for whichever purpose you have. Finally I give you a picture of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment