Friday, May 11, 2012

A new beginning, a new frontier or simply genesis if you like...

Hi there and welcome to my blog!
My name is Toby and I am a photographer and an adventurer, simple as that.

I set it up a couple of days back and have been pondering how to begin since then, it's not easy. But just now I came to the conclusion to just write what come to mind when I sit down. One thing is for certain, waiting for a writers inspiration will get you none the closer to begin. I should know, since I have actually been considering staring a blog a while back but I thought "Why should I?  Who would be interested?". But lately people have mentioned they have been inspired by reading about my adventures and workouts on the social media fb. Thank you! And here goes!

So, what can you excpect from this blog? Pretty much quite a lot about workout and wellness as I think these things are important to be able to launch a successful expedition to anyone of the seven summits. The first one me and my good friend H will visit is mount Elbruz. Yes, I will not do it alone since that would most certainly partain paths to disaster. Also, nature is a wonder and I am certain I will experience so many powerful moments (and already have hiking in Sweden) and what better than to share it with a good friend?

Well, how's that for a start?

More to come and I will think of stories of past expeditions and also talk about the planning so far for the mount Elbruz expedition. Oh, there will be photos too of course.

Have a great weekend!

Love, Toby

2 comments:

  1. Spännande! Ska bli roligt att få lite mer inblick i din träning/äventyrande =) Train hard, write hard ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Kul om du gillar det. Visst ska jag kämpa vidare med både träningen och skrivandet. Ska verkligen bli spännande att se vart det leder.

      Delete